Financial Policy / Insurances
Please keep in mind that obtaining insurance verification is not a guarantee of payment by the insurance company. Insurance companies are not required to disclose how they determine annual maximums and treatment exclusions. As a result, we will be happy to assist you by filing your insurance claim. In the event your insurance does not pay the estimated amount, the patient is responsible for the outstanding balance.
Our office staff will be happy to explain our fees and polices when you call for your appointment.
- We accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa and Discover
- For insurance patients - copayment is due at the time of service.
- Payment plans are available through CareCredit (www.carecredit.com) with a no interest option available.
Beaches Endodontices is an in-network provider with the following insurances:
- Aetna (PPO and DHMO)
- Assurant (PPO)
- Cigna (PPH and DHMO)
- DeltaCare and Delta Dental
- Dental Health Alliance (PPO)
- Dentemax (Principal, Lincoln Financial, Sunlife Financial, Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Florida Combined Life (Copay plan and PPO)